33 things about me

1. Do you always answer your phone?
- yes or no.. no= klu no yg x familiar..

2. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
- I dun want to!

3. Do you own a digital camera?
- yup.. d HP sy .. bleh??

4. Favorite Christmas song(s):
- silent night.. holy night..

8. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
- to be a millionaire - dgn hope dpt bantu org yg perlu bantuan..

9. Can you do push ups?
- sure I do.. - tp sikit2 ja

10. Can you do a chin up?
- huh?? - cmana tu?

11. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
- both!- X sabar sy mau tgk anak bjaya.. takut pla sbaliknya..

12. Do you have any saved texts?
- antah..

13. Do you have an accent?
- a few.. tp plg campin sabahan's accent la ;)

14. What is the last song to make you cry?
- there you'll be- silaka btul! tnangis sy... sb tu movie Pearl harbour ada kena dgn my past.. sobb..

15. Plans tonight?
- around with my kids- ajar diorg menari 'chicken dance'

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
- Pan cake, toys and vegetables- so bapa2 kann..

17. Have you ever been given roses?
- once.. my gosh! - ms tu sy br masuk keja ada satu student bagi.. dia tulis 'secret admirer'

18. Current worry?
- financial! - sakit kpala oOO!

19. Current hate right now?
- credit card! - amboi dulu suka!!

20. Met someone who changed your life?
- my soul mate -RASHIDAH BINTI JUSLIN

21. How will you bring in the New Year?
- watch fireworks with my family- tgk dari Grand Dossert tingkat 5!

22. What song represents you?
- a lot! - antah prasan la tu..

23. Name three people who might complete this?
- No one- sy sj yg tau.. hee e e

24. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
- No.. I'm fine- Apa yg ada skrg related dgn kisah silam..

25. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
- yes.. been a years - tp dgn wife kami dating 6 bulan ja..

26. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
- nope.. almost!- mengucap pnjg..

27. Does anyone love you?
- sure they do! my wife, my family, my kids n friends too - ya kah tu fren??

28. Ever had someone sing to you?
- my wife= dia slalu nyanyi di hati sy.. Seriously!

29. When did you last cry?
- last nite!- Oprah.. sy mudah simpati dan empati..

30. Do you like to cuddle?
- No thanks- pening nnt

31. Have you held hands with anyone today?
- my wife n my kids- x sah klu x wat.

32. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
- both- sy ni tgk org jugak

33. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
- No!- tp sy suka minum esp awal pagi..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malas ku ingau tapi cmana nda ingau!

7 purnama

sekolah yang hilang!